Followers

Monday, July 13, 2009

AweSome stuFF from AnnIe

it has been such a long long time aku xwat online order...i think it was last 3months when i recievd my last order..for sure my shawl laa...")...
but last month..while doing "walkg" thru internet..i found dis awesome stuff...sooOoo LOveLy...
secretly i do da bookg...coz i wanna do surprised for mr EzoE...unfortunely,da onwer said shes in hightime due to lots of order...i wanna dat stuff sooOo badly..so i willg to wait even it takes up to a month...
BUT.................
less than 2weeks........annie told me dat i can do da money trnsferd cuzz da stuffY wiLL get done in a few daYs...cimb??i dun hav da acc...so...cant do online tansferd.....here comes my SUPErB-Man....mr Ezoe...jd..he do da pay...heheheheh..at first he never knew..he paid for his own stuff orderd by me..wahahahaah....sori ye yanGg...")

finallY..penantian ku sampai ke garisan penamat..here da stuff...so sweeT rite??
those outside there who wanna hav one up to ur own taste...juz do da order thru dis link...da service can be graded as "Double ThumbsUp"..promotg on ur behalf annie..hehehehe")
neway....thankz so much babe...


for me..my passion..guitar n butterfly

for him...his passion..football fan n for sure chelsea

No comments:

klik..klik..")